|Luminous colour||multicolour + warm white - daylight (2,200 K - 6,500 K)|
|Length (in cm)||11|
|Diameter (in cm)||6.1|
|Total luminous flux||806|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Reference value (in W)||60|
|Mercury content (mg Hg)||0|
|Colour rendering (in Ra)||80|
|Average lifetime (in h)||25000|
|Energy consumption in kWh/1000 h||9|
|Start-up time (sec)||0|
|Delivery by forwarding agency||0|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee, Bluetooth|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
Item No.: 7534134
Philips Hue White & Color Ambiance 9 W E27 LED
Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance E27 LED bulb – directly controllable via Bluetooth
Whether it’s for concentration-enhancing task lighting, relaxing living room lighting in the evening or colourful accent or party lighting – the White & Color Ambiance lamp has the right light for every ambience. It can be operated in any standard lamp with a E27 socket and offers various controlling options.
The Bluetooth-enabled smartphone/tablet with the Philips Hue Bluetooth app or the Philips Hue dimmer switch (available via Accessories) are sufficient to operate the device by themselves. Also, existing Hue kits and all other ZigBee-based smart home systems can be supplemented with the White & Color Ambiance lamp by inserting them via a router and a bridge (e.g. Hue bridge – see the accessories). Depending on the setup used, you can set up custom light programs, control on site by voice recognition software, and control the lamp remotely via a smartphone app.
- Energy efficiency class A+
- The white light can be set from warm white (2,000 K) to daylight (6,500 K)
- 16 million colours
- Bluetooth range indoors ca. 10 m
Special features / compatibility:
- Can be controlled via the Hue dimmer switch (see the accessories)
- Controllable via the corresponding Hue app and Hue Bluetooth app
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system and other ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Telekom (Magenta) and Busch-Jäger
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- Dimmable via app, voice command and dimmer switch
- Intelligent lighting control option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and routers such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see the accessories); this allows for on-site or remote control via a Hue app (free for Android and iOS) or on-site control via voice command using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant.
- Intelligent lighting control option b: direct on-site control via Bluetooth using a free Hue Bluetooth app; this requires a smartphone or tablet that uses Android 7 or iOS 11 or higher and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0 or higher. A router, WiFi or data connection is not required. The use of a bridge is recommended when using more than ten lights. A light can store connections with up to 15 smartphones/tablets; the individual settings are assigned individually.