|Luminous colour||warm white (2,200 K) - daylight (6,500 K)|
|Light bulb included||Yes|
|Light bulb||LED - 39 W in total|
|Suspension (in cm)||150|
|Diameter (in cm)||44.4|
|Other measurements||canopy diameter 15 cm|
|Light output||3000 lm|
|Total luminous flux||3000|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
Create unforgettable lighting moments with the Philips Hue LED hanging light Fair
The LED hanging light from he well-known manufacturer Philips brings a breath of fresh air to your home, not only due to its fantastic design but also due to the innovative technology which it contains. It possesses the innovative ZigBee standard so that it can be connected to an existing smart home system. This means that the light can be controlled very conveniently via the Hue app (available free from the app store) on your tablet or mobile phone, even when you are on the move. The prerequisite for this is a Hue bridge, which can be purchased as an accessory.
Not only the colour temperature can be adjusted to suit your mood and form on the day but also the brightness so that the right ambience can be created at any time. So that the light can also be controlled without an existing Hue system, a practical dimmer switch is included. It comes with four pre-programmed lighting scenarios - relaxation, reading, concentration and energy. When used with an existing Hue system, the buttons on the dimmer switch can be programmed with your own lighting scenarios.
Special features / compatibility
- Controllable via the Hue dimmer switch (included)
- Dimmable (via app or dimmer switch)
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system
- Can be controlled via the Hue app
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- Compatible with ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Magenta (German Telekom) and Busch-Jäger.
- Please note that a bridge, such as the Philips Hue bridge, is needed in order to be able to use the intelligent lighting control functionality.
A++ A+ A B C D E Show full energy efficiency label
Mon to Fri: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Contact us via e-mail
Questions & Answers (1)
Can the suspension height be reduced when installing this light?
Yes suspension can be adjusted prior to installation. We do recommend for this to be carried out by an electrician.
Customer Reviews (1)
Philips Hue White Ambiance Fair pendant, black
great reactive lighting system
the light performs well with app and you need the home hub but impress...
the light performs well with app and you need the home hub but impressive
- Usage Reading light, Ambience, Room illumination
- Yes, I recommend this product.