|Luminous colour||multicoloured + warm white (2,000 K) - daylight (6,500 K)|
|Light bulb||LED - 32 W in total|
|Light bulb included||Yes|
|Height (in cm)||14.1|
|Diameter (in cm)||35.9|
|Total luminous flux||2400|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Energy efficiency class||A|
|LED permanently installed||Yes|
|Delivery by forwarding agency||0|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee, Bluetooth|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
Item No.: 7534158
Philips Hue Flourish LED ceiling light, RGBW
Coloured and white light with Bluetooth and ZigBee control – the Philips Hue Flourish ceiling light
The Flourish LED ceiling light has a round shape with a circular pattern. The white glass ensures a even light distribution throughout. Thanks to the White and Color Ambiance technology, countless light facets are available, from warm white to daylight white and colourful light.
After being integrated into Philips Hue via bridge and router and to other systems using the ZigBee standard, these can be customised at will and connected to scenes with other smart devices. You can use Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and Apple HomeKit to control Flourish via voice command. The Hue app enables remote control via a smartphone, for example to simulate presence when needed.
The Hue dimmer switch (see the accessories) can also be integrated into Hue or can be used to directly control the LED ceiling light. The Hue Bluetooth app on the smartphone or tablet is also sufficient for this, with no additional hardware required.
- Energy efficiency class A
- The white light can be set from warm white (2,000 K) to daylight (6,500 K)
- 16 million colours
- Bluetooth range indoors ca. 10 m
Special features / compatibility:
- Can be controlled via the Hue dimmer switch (see the accessories)
- Controllable via the corresponding Hue app and Hue Bluetooth app
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system and other ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Telekom (Magenta) and Busch-Jäger
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- Dimmable via app, voice command and dimmer switch
- Intelligent lighting control option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and routers such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see the accessories); this allows for on-site or remote control via a Hue app (free for Android and iOS) or on-site control via voice command using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant.
- Intelligent lighting control option b: direct on-site control via Bluetooth using a free Hue Bluetooth app; this requires a smartphone or tablet that uses Android 7 or iOS 11 or higher and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0 or higher. A router, WiFi or data connection is not required. The use of a bridge is recommended when using more than ten lights. A light can store connections with up to 15 smartphones/tablets; the individual settings are assigned individually.