Philips Hue Ensis LED hanging light, RGBW
- Height (cm):
- Width (cm):
- Suspension (cm):
- Other measurements:
- canopy - length 41 cm, width 7 cm, height 7,4 cm
Material & Colour
- Number of light bulbs:
- Wattage (watts):
- Light bulb included:
- Light source exchangeable:
- Integrated LEDs:
- Light colour temperature:
- Colour change RGB + white
- Lumens (lm):
- Supply voltage (volts):
- Battery powered:
- Protection class:
- IP code:
- iOS App and Android App
- Smart home systems:
- Bluetooth, Philips Hue, ZigBee
- Virtual assistants:
- Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant
- Bulky item:
- Philips Hue
Bluetooth and ZigBee compatible LED pendant lamp Philips Hue Ensis for direct and indirect light
The Ensis pendant light is an absolute highlight of versatile and smart interior lighting. It is equipped with one upward and one downward oriented Hue stripe in White and Color Ambiance technology, which can be controlled separately. Thus, for example, direct, white, functional lighting and indirect, colorful ambient lighting is achieved simultaneously. Ensis is ideal for use above tables in living and dining rooms.
The options for operation are also up to date. A tablet or smartphone with the Hue Bluetooth app or the Hue dimmer switch is sufficient for control. In order to create scenes in combination with their smart devices, to control Ensis by voice command via Google Home, Amazon Alexa or to keep it under control on the go via the Hue app, the LED pendant light can be integrated into Philips Hue and other ZigBee-based smart home systems via bridge and router.
- White light color temperature adjustable from warm white (2,000 K) to daylight (6,500 K).
- 16 million colours
- Bluetooth range indoors approx. 10 m
Features / Compatibility:
- Controllable with the Hue dimmer switch (see accessories).
- Controllable with matching Hue app and Hue Bluetooth app
- compatible with existing Philips Hue system and other ZigBee-based systems such as from Innogy, Bosch, Telekom (Magenta) and Busch-Jäger
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- dimmable via app, voice command and dimmer switch
- smart lighting control option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and router, such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see accessories); this enables control on site or on the go via Hue app (free for Android and iOS) or on site via voice command via Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant.
- Smart lighting control option b: Direct on-site control via Bluetooth using the free Hue Bluetooth app; this requires a smartphone or tablet running Android 7 or iOS 11 or higher and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0 or higher. A router, Wi-Fi or data connection is not required. When using more than ten lamps, the use of a bridge is recommended. A lamp can store connections with up to 15 smartphones/tablets; the individual settings are assigned individually.