Free returns within 60 days
Free delivery over €99
Price match guarantee
Dimmable LED office floor lamp Logan 4,000 K
Arcchio
€331.90 €509.90
-35%
Incl. 23% tax  / Free delivery within the Republic of Ireland on orders over €99
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
1
Free delivery
Item in stock
60 days  free returns
Certified shop
Price match guarantee

Product Description

Item No.: 9968003
Dimmable LED office floor lamp Logan 4,000 K
Functional LED office floor lamp Logan with a U-shaped base and rotary dimmer

The LED office floor lamp directs most of its light upwards (60 % - 3,600 lumens). The remaining 40 % (2,400 lumens) shines downwards, giving a combination of direct and indirect light, which is very desirable for office floor lamps as this gives you a natural-looking light distribution. The computer workstation is lit up as evenly as possible and the symptoms of fatigue in your eyes and body are reduced as you feel fresh and focussed for longer in the light of an office floor lamp which provides good lighting.

The bottom cover over the LEDs has a prism structure, which prevents the light from blinding you. An integrated rotary dimmer also allows an infinite adjustment of the level of brightness, which should be adjusted to your personal requirements as one employee might need a lot of light, whilst another might feel irritated by too much light. Floor lamps with a dimmer are a good choice: everyone gets the feeling that their own requirements are being taken into consideration and that the best possible solution is being pursued in terms of reconciling individual characters so that everyone feels comfortable.

The U-shaped base ultimately allows you to put the LED office floor lamp in the best possible position - table legs are no longer an insoluble problem because the U-shaped base simply curves around them.

- Flicker-free

- UGR
Energy Class:

Technical Specifications

Arcchio
Manufacturer ARCCHIO
Material aluminium, plastic
Colour silver, white
Luminous colour cool white (4,000 K)
Light bulb 1 x 36 W LED + 1 x 24 W LED
Light bulb included
Dimmable
Dimmer Included
Length (in cm) 61
Width (in cm) 28
Height (in cm) 196
Other measurements base - length 45 cm, width 30 cm; cable length 250 cm
Light output 3600 + 2400
Total luminous flux (in lm) 6000
Supply voltage in volts 230
IP code IP20
Protection class I
Energy efficiency class A+
Guarantee manufacturer Arcchio - five-year guarantee
Item no. 9968003
Luminous colour (pick list) Universal white
LED permanently installed
Free EU to UK adapter INCLUDED
+353 1 699 2138
Do you need advice?
We're happy to help Monday to Friday 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
Questions & Answers
Customer Reviews
Price match guarantee
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE You have found the product you like cheaper somewhere else? We'll price match it! More information
Feedback
FEEDBACK We're always happy to receive feedback and suggestions for improvement! Give feedback
customer service
WE'RE HAPPY TO HELP Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm +353 1 699 2138