Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Econic - outdoor wall light which can be controlled via an app and via voice control
Intelligent outdoor lighting - with the Econic LED outdoor wall light, light is there when it’s needed. The integration of the light into a Philips Hue system means that customised schedules can be programmed and set via the app.
The outdoor light always turns on at the set times, for the predetermined duration and at the predetermined intensity. As it is possible to form groups of lights, switching times can also be realised for entire outdoor areas. But this does not only happen at pre-set times. With the intelligent technology, the Hue outdoor lights automatically recognise that you are coming home and automatically light up the areas of the house which have been programmed in the app in advance. Simple, smart and safe.
The beautifully shaped Econic outdoor light has a glass lampshade and can be mounted on a wall or a ceiling in the entrance area or in the area of the terrace.
Technical data / compatibility:
- Can be controlled and dimmed via the Hue app
- Warm white (2,000 K) to daylight white (6,500 K)
- 16 million colours for impressive outdoor lighting
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant
- Can be connected to the motion sensor Hue Outdoor sensor (see accessories)
- Compatible with Hue Sync – light in harmony with music
- A connection to the Hue Bridge is necessary (see accessories)
Please note: for the smooth functioning of the Hue outdoor lighting, the first outdoor light should be max. 10 m from the bridge, which is located inside, or a Hue lamp. All additional lights must be installed at an interval of max. 20 m. However, the smaller the interval, the better.