Trade and frequent orders? Larger projects?Contact to trade team
Philips Hue Argenta LED spotlight, two-bulb
Argenta two-light LED ceiling spotlight, Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance - controllable via Bluetooth and ZigBee
Visually restrained, functionally versatile and flexible - that's the modern Argenta LED ceiling spotlight. It is equipped with two spotlight heads, which can be aligned independently of each other thanks to the rotatable and swivelling suspension. One Hue White and Color Ambiance GU10 LED lamp each provides a smart and individual lighting experience - with warm white to daylight white or coloured lighting as required and in the desired brightness.
A smartphone or tablet with Philips Hue Bluetooth app is sufficient to control Argenta directly; this is also possible with the Hue dimmer switch (see accessories). In addition, the ceiling spotlight can be integrated into any smart home system based on ZigBee with a corresponding bridge and a router. For example, Argenta can be controlled with the Hue app on the go or by voice control (Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Apple HomeKit) on site.
- White light colour temperature adjustable from warm white (2,000 K) to daylight (6,500 K).
- 16 million colours
- Bluetooth range indoors approx. 10 m
Features / Compatibility:
- Controllable with the Hue dimmer switch (see accessories).
- Controllable with matching Hue app and Hue Bluetooth app
- compatible with existing Philips Hue system and other ZigBee-based systems such as from Innogy, Bosch, Telekom (Magenta) and Busch-Jäger
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- dimmable via app, voice command and dimmer switch
- smart lighting control option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and router, such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see accessories); this enables control on site or on the go via Hue app (free for Android and iOS) or on site via voice command via Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant.
- Smart lighting control option b: Direct on-site control via Bluetooth using the free Hue Bluetooth app; this requires a smartphone or tablet running Android 7 or iOS 11 or higher and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0 or higher. A router, Wi-Fi or data connection is not required. When using more than ten lamps, the use of a bridge is recommended. A lamp can store connections with up to 15 smartphones/tablets; the individual settings are assigned individually.
Questions & Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question
Be the first to review this product