- 50 days free returns
- Free delivery on orders over €99
Free light bulb included
Philips Hue Go table lamp White and Color Ambiance
- Diameter (cm):
- Width (cm):
- Other measurements:
- charging cable length 150 cm
Material & Colour
- Wattage (watts):
- Light bulb included:
- Light source exchangeable:
- Integrated LEDs:
- Light colour temperature:
- Colour change RGB + white
- Lumens (lm):
- Supply voltage (volts):
- Battery powered:
- Protection class:
- IP code:
- iOS App and Android App
- Smart home systems:
- Bluetooth, Philips Hue, ZigBee
- Virtual assistants:
- Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant
- Bulky item:
- Philips Hue
Portable LED table lamp Philips Hue Go for Bluetooth and Zigbee control
Whether in the bedroom, living room or for the party - Hue Go offers the ideal flexible ambient lighting. The lamp is designed as a hemisphere whose LEDs are powered by an integrated battery.
White light with a colour temperature of 2,000 to 6,500 Kelvin and coloured light with 16 million different tones offer countless choices for adapting the lighting to the desired mood. Seven recipes - such as "Misty Morning" are already pre-installed. When integrated with a ZigBee bridge and a router in Philips Hue or other smart home systems operating with the ZigBee standard, color and brightness can be arranged as desired via the Hue smartphone app, for example, and activated via voice command (Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit).
In addition, there is the possibility of direct Bluetooth control via the Hue Bluetooth app for the tablet and smartphone, so that further hardware can be dispensed with.
- White light color temperature adjustable from warm white (2,000 K) to daylight (6,500 K).
- 16 million colours
- Bluetooth range indoors approx. 10 m
- Charging time 3 h, operating time 2.5 h
Features / Compatibility:
- Controllable with the Hue dimmer switch (see accessories).
- Controllable with matching Hue app and Hue Bluetooth app
- compatible with existing Philips Hue system and other ZigBee-based systems such as from Innogy, Bosch, Telekom (Magenta) and Busch-Jäger
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- dimmable via app, voice command and dimmer switch
- smart lighting control option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and router, such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see accessories); this enables control on site or on the go via Hue app (free for Android and iOS) or on site via voice command via Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant.
- Smart lighting control option b: Direct on-site control via Bluetooth using the free Hue Bluetooth app; this requires a smartphone or tablet running Android 7 or iOS 11 or higher and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0 or higher. A router, Wi-Fi or data connection is not required. When using more than ten lamps, the use of a bridge is recommended. A lamp can store connections with up to 15 smartphones/tablets; the individual settings are assigned individually.