The state-of-the-art Turaco LED pillar light is perfect for illuminating paths and trails around your home. It is equipped with the ZigBee standard and can be used to textend your Philips Hue smart home system. The light can be switched on and off comfortably via the Hue app or you can dim it as you like.
Due to the two-sided demarcation of the light’s robust aluminium body, light is only emitted upwards and to the sides, so that in addition to providing safe path lighting, it also creates an atmospheric ambience.
Features / Compatibility
- Remote access thanks to WiFi connection (geo-fencing)
- Voice control - works with Google Home, Amazon Alexa Echo and Apple HomeKit
- Create lighting schedules - to determine when the light should turn on and off
- Dim without installation
- Set up and control groups of lights
- Extendable with Philips Hue accessories
Please note: The Philips Hue Bridge or Philips Hue dimmer switch is required to enable convenient lighting control (see the accessories).
Do you need advice?
We're happy to help Monday to Friday 8.00 am - 5.00 pm