|Energy efficiency class||A+|
Pivotable LED outdoor wall spotlight XLED Home 2 Smart Friends with a passive infrared sensor
The LED outdoor wall spotlight XLED Home 2 Smart Friends provides the maximum lighting comfort and a particularly elegant design. It is equipped with a fully pivotable, opal LED panel with cool white LEDs and an integrated infrared sensor, so that it provides maximum lighting comfort at night.
A special feature is that the spotlight has the Z-Wave wireless protocol which allows it to be connected to your own Smart Friends box and thus to be conveniently controlled by an app from your smartphone or tablet. The light can be turned on and off or operated in groups even when you are on the move via the app.
Technical data / compatibility:
- Sensor detection angle: 140°
- Sensor range: max. 14 metres
- Can be controlled via an app at home and on the move
- Optimal data security thanks to local data storage on the Smart Friends box
- Common Z-Wave wireless standard
- Intuitive voice control possible with Amazon Alexa
- Simple plug and play installation
- Can be extended by other Smart Friends products: ABUS (security technology), Schellenberg (control technology), Paulmann (interior lighting) and Steinel (sensor technology)
Note: a Smart Friends box is required for app control. This is available as an accessory and is the centrepiece of your Smart Home system.
A++ A+ A B C D E
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question
Be the first to review this product
Contact us via e-mail
Mon to Fri: 8.00am - 5.00pm
- FREE Returns within 30 days
- FREE Delivery over €99
- Retail Excellence certified