Durable and maintenance-free Solar pump system Water Splash 2/175
Solar pump system Water Splash 2/175 is ideally suited for operating planting bowels or small garden ponds with up to 1m³ of water. As soon as sunlight falls on the solar module, the pump starts to work and pumps water. The ground spike (included) makes it easy to simply insert the solar module into the ground. A ball joint enables perfect positioning towards the sun. In addition, it is possible to generate a superb fountain on the surface with four different sprinkler heads.
- output: 2 Wp
- nominal current: 340 mA
- nominal voltage: 6 V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 13.5 x 2 cm
- Weight: 211 g
- Max. pumping capacity: 175 l/h (in full sunlight)
- Max. pumping height: 70 cm (in full sunlight)
- power cable length: 5 m
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.2 x 3.6 x 5.6 cm
- Hose connection: 8 / 10 mm
- Weight excluding cable: 140 g
- designed with 4 suction feet on the lower surface
- nozzle set: four 60 mm long risers
Please note: Protect the pump from frost - do not operate during winter.
Questions & Answers (2)
Does it have timing options. The 1 I had came with a 15 minute on off option.
Unfortunately the pump does not come with a time setting.
Does this pump need sunlight to work or does it have a battery backup or something?
Thanks for asking. This pump requires direct sunlight to work.
Customer Reviews (1)
Solar pump system Water Splash 2/175
great little pump but would greatly benefit by having a built in batte...
great little pump but would greatly benefit by having a built in battery to store solar power
- Yes, I recommend this product.
Contact us via e-mail
Mon to Fri: 8.00am - 5.00pm
- FREE Returns within 30 days
- FREE Delivery over €99
- Retail Excellence certified