Durable and maintenance-free Solar pump system Water Splash 2/175
Solar pump system Water Splash 2/175 is ideally suited for operating planting bowels or small garden ponds with up to 1m³ of water. As soon as sunlight falls on the solar module, the pump starts to work and pumps water. The ground spike (included) makes it easy to simply insert the solar module into the ground. A ball joint enables perfect positioning towards the sun. In addition, it is possible to generate a superb fountain on the surface with four different sprinkler heads.
- output: 2 Wp
- nominal current: 340 mA
- nominal voltage: 6 V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 13.5 x 2 cm
- Weight: 211 g
- Max. pumping capacity: 175 l/h (in full sunlight)
- Max. pumping height: 70 cm (in full sunlight)
- power cable length: 5 m
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.2 x 3.6 x 5.6 cm
- Hose connection: 8 / 10 mm
- Weight excluding cable: 140 g
- designed with 4 suction feet on the lower surface
- nozzle set: four 60 mm long risers
Please note: Protect the pump from frost - do not operate during winter.
Questions & Answers (2)
Does it have timing options. The 1 I had came with a 15 minute on off option.
Unfortunately the pump does not come with a time setting.
Does this pump need sunlight to work or does it have a battery backup or something?
Thanks for asking. This pump requires direct sunlight to work.
Customer Reviews (2)
Solar pump system Water Splash 2/175
- Relevancy sort puts the best reviews at the top. We look at things like helpfulness votes, latest reviews, pictures and other traits that readers look for in their reviews.
Great in bright sun, any other time - forget it
If I lived in Spain this would be a fab product, but not 100% clear in...
If I lived in Spain this would be a fab product, but not 100% clear in the product description that this does not charge a battery so it stops working the second there isn't direct full sun on the panel. Even on a sunny day you have to keep repositioning the panel to ensure it has direct contact. Not a great product for ireland and I'll have to buy something different. Pretty disappointing.
- No, I cannot recommend this product.
great little pump but would greatly benefit by having a built in batte...
great little pump but would greatly benefit by having a built in battery to store solar power
- Yes, I recommend this product.
Contact us via e-mail
Mon to Fri: 8.00am - 5.00pm
- FREE Returns within 30 days
- FREE Delivery over €99
- Retail Excellence certified