|Light bulb included||No|
|Light bulb||2 x 40 W|
|Width (in cm)||52|
|Height (in cm)||164|
|Other measurements||Ø lampshade 12 cm, Ø base 28 cm, cable length 180 cm|
|Operating voltage in volts||230.0000|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Free EU to UK adapter||INCLUDED|
|Energy efficiency class||A++|
Ray floor lamp with two separately switchable and dimmable light sources
Real bookworms know how to appreciate adequately bright light in their reading corner. Lamps best suited for the reading space in the sitting room are floor lamps, which are preferably equipped with a separate reading arm for focussed lighting. The disadvantage of this type of lamp is however that only one reading place can be illuminated. If however two places need bright light at the same time, then the Ray floor lamp is the perfect solution. It is fitted with two separate light sources which are arranged opposite to each other. Both light sources can be separately switched via the two switches on the frame so that either one reading place or both of them can be illuminated depending on the requirement. There is however more! Both light sources can not only be switched on and off separately, rather also independently dimmable. The floor lamp thereby offers almost unlimited possibilities for customised light regulation in the sitting room.
The golden deco-rings attached to the lampshade can also be removed depending on one´s personal taste.
A++ A+ A B C D E Show full energy efficiency label
Mon to Fri: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Contact us via e-mail
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question
Customer Reviews (1)
Separately switchable Ray floor lamp - with dimmer
Cheap plastic bulb fittings + poor dimmer switches
- A plastic retaining tab for the light bulb holder broke whe...
- A plastic retaining tab for the light bulb holder broke when I adjusted the position of one of the lamps. Further inspection of the retaining mechanism revealed that it comprised of only two plastic retaining tabs, both of which can be easily broken when adjusting the lamp position.
- The dimmer switch controls do not give a good linear response when rotated. When partially rotated, both controls can make the light bulbs (I used LED filament bulbs) to flicker badly.
- When rotated fully clockwise, the right switch control gave significantly less illumination than the left switch control (I swapped the bulbs over to confirm that the right switch control was at fault).
+ Sturdy enough base.
Overall, I am very disappointed that this lamp is so badly flawed.
- No, I cannot recommend this product.