Safe and smart lighting outdoors: Philips Hue White Fuzo LED path light
An ordinary path light at first glance, but full of surprises when you take a closer look: the intelligently controllable Fuzo LED path light is the perfect addition to your own Philips Hue smart home system for the outdoor area. It is very easy to connect the light to the Hue Bridge, and it can then be controlled and dimmed by the Hue app, which you can also use to programme the time settings. The light can also be programmed to turn off automatically when you leave the house and to turn on when you come home.
With the help of the Hue Outdoor sensor (see accessories), it is also possible for the light to turn on when it detects movement. This is particularly advantageous on access roads or garden paths, or in entrance areas.
Technical data / compatibility:
- Can be dimmed via the Hue app
- Automatic on/off can be set via the app
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant
- Can be connected to the motion sensor Hue Outdoor sensor (see accessories)
- A connection to the Hue Bridge is necessary (see accessories)
Please note: for the smooth functioning of the Hue outdoor lighting, the first outdoor light should be max. 10 m from the bridge, which is located inside, or a Hue lamp. All additional lights must be installed at an interval of max. 20 m. However, the smaller the interval, the better.