|Luminous colour||warm white (2,100)|
|Length (in cm)||11.5|
|Diameter (in cm)||6|
|Total luminous flux||550|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Reference value (in W)||40|
|Power consumption||7 W|
|Mercury content (mg Hg)||0|
|Colour rendering (in Ra)||80|
|Average lifetime (in h)||25000|
|Energy consumption in kWh/1000 h||7|
|Start-up time (sec)||0|
|Delivery by forwarding agency||0|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee, Bluetooth|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
Item No.: 7534169
Philips Hue White E27 Rustika ST64 filament bulb
LED rustic bulb Philips Hue White E27, with Bluetooth and ZigBee capability
With its clear glass in rustic form, LEDs in a spiral-like shape and particularly warm light, this lamp enchants the interior with a vintage charm. In order to emphasise its decorative appearance it should be placed in open lampshades with a E27 socket, which give a view of the lamp.
At the same time, the lamp offers all the advantages of smart control. If it is integrated into Philips Hue for example with a bridge (see the accessories) and a router, schedules and scenes with other devices, voice control via Google Home, Amazon Alexa and Apple HomeKit, as well as presence simulation from any location are available via the Hue app. Also, switching and controlling brightness in the same room is possible via the Hue Bluetooth app on the tablet/smartphone or via the Hue dimmer switch (available via accessories) – without any additional hardware.
- Energy efficiency class A+
- Warm white light (2,100 K)
- Bluetooth range indoors ca. 10 m
Special features / compatibility:
- Can be controlled via the Hue dimmer switch (see the accessories)
- Controllable via the corresponding Hue app and Hue Bluetooth app
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system and other ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Telekom (Magenta) and Busch-Jäger
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- Dimmable via app, voice command and dimmer switch
- Intelligent lighting control option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and routers such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see the accessories); this allows for on-site or remote control via a Hue app (free for Android and iOS) or on-site control via voice command using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant.
- Intelligent lighting control option b: direct on-site control via Bluetooth using a free Hue Bluetooth app; this requires a smartphone or tablet that uses Android 7 or iOS 11 or higher and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0 or higher. A router, WiFi or data connection is not required. The use of a bridge is recommended when using more than ten lights. A light can store connections with up to 15 smartphones/tablets; the individual settings are assigned individually.