|Luminous colour||multicolour + warm white - daylight (2,200 K - 6,500 K)|
|Length (in cm)||5.8|
|Diameter (in cm)||5|
|Total luminous flux||350|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Reference value (in W)||50|
|Mercury content (mg Hg)||0|
|Colour rendering (in Ra)||80|
|Average lifetime (in h)||15000|
|Energy consumption in kWh/1000 h||6|
|Start-up time (sec)||0|
|Delivery by forwarding agency||0|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee, Bluetooth|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
Item No.: 7534131
Philips Hue White & Color Ambiance 5.7W GU10, 2x
Bluetooth and ZigBee-compatible Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance GU10 LED bulb in double pack
Whether to extend an existing Philips Hue starter set, as a substitute for a Hue light or as a smart upgrade of any conventional light with a GU10 fitting – this lamp provides the right shade of coloured or white light for all situations with a variety of operation options.
The LED bulb can be operated directly via the Hue dimmer switch (available via accessories) or with the Philips Hue Bluetooth app on the smartphone/tablet thanks to the Bluetooth module installed, without the need to purchase additional devices such as gateways.
In order to immerse yourself in the unlimited possibilities offered by Philips and other ZigBee-based smart home systems, a suitable bridge is required (e.g. Hue – see the accessories). The options now available – whether voice control via Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomeKit or remote access via a smartphone app – offer a solution for every purpose.
- Energy efficiency class A+
- The white light can be set from warm white (2,000 K) to daylight (6,500 K)
- 16 million colours
- Bluetooth range indoors ca. 10 m
Special features / compatibility:
- Can be controlled via the Hue dimmer switch (see the accessories)
- Controllable via the corresponding Hue app and Hue Bluetooth app
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system and other ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Telekom (Magenta) and Busch-Jäger
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- Dimmable via app, voice command and dimmer switch
- Intelligent lighting control option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and routers such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see the accessories); this allows for on-site or remote control via a Hue app (free for Android and iOS) or on-site control via voice command using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant.
- Intelligent lighting control option b: direct on-site control via Bluetooth using a free Hue Bluetooth app; this requires a smartphone or tablet that uses Android 7 or iOS 11 or higher and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0 or higher. A router, WiFi or data connection is not required. The use of a bridge is recommended when using more than ten lights. A light can store connections with up to 15 smartphones/tablets; the individual settings are assigned individually.