Trade and frequent orders? Larger projects?Contact to trade team
- Light colour
- App control
- Remote control
Philips Hue White Ambience Adore LED mirror light
|Material||metal, mirror glass|
|Luminous colour||warm white (2,200 K) - daylight (6,500 K)|
|Light bulb||LED - 27 W in total|
|Depth (in cm)||5.1|
|Diameter (in cm)||56|
|Light output||2.550 lm|
|Total luminous flux (in lm)||2,550|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Bluetooth, Philips Hue, ZigBee|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
|Light bulb included||Yes|
|Incl. remote control||Yes|
The perfect companion in the bathroom: controllable Philips Hue LED mirror Adore including Hue dimmer switch
With the Philips Hue LED mirror Adore, the bathroom becomes an absolute oasis of well-being, because thanks to innovative lighting technology, the mirror conjures up the right ambience for every situation or mood.
Different shades of white and also brightness levels help to find the right light for every activity in the bathroom, be it warm white and dimmed light for a relaxing bath or refreshing white and bright light for daily body care. Four pre-installed light scenes can be set using the Hue dimmer switch supplied, so that operation is also possible without connection to a Hue Smart Home system. However, anyone who already has a Hue system can easily integrate Adore into it and control it via Hue app with a smartphone or tablet. Further functions and modes are available in the app - here you can mix the light temperature or brightness as you please and also create your own lighting recipes. Even without a smart home system, the mirror can be operated with a smartphone. This requires a Bluetooth-enabled device and the matching Hue Bluetooth app.
The design of Adore is modern and timeless, so that it can be integrated into any bathroom concept. The LEDs positioned around the mirror provide homogeneous and glare-free lighting.
Functions / Compatibility
- Control via supplied Hue dimmer switch
- controllable with matching Hue app (ZigBee) and Hue Bluetooth app
- Adjust different Colour temperatures: Warm white (2,200 K) to daylight (6,500 K)
- intelligent lighting control Option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and router, such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see accessories); this enables local or remote control via Hue app and the option of voice control via Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- intelligent lighting control Option b: Direct on-site control via Bluetooth with free Hue Bluetooth app. If more than ten lamps are used within the Bluetooth control, the use of a bridge is recommended.
Note: Not all functions are available when operating via the dimmer switch!
Questions & Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question
Be the first to review this product