|Luminous colour||warm white (2,200 K) - daylight (6,500 K)|
|Light bulb included||Yes|
|Light bulb||1 x 5.5 W LED|
|Width (in cm)||11|
|Height (in cm)||9|
|Depth (in cm)||10.7|
|Light output||250 lm|
|Total luminous flux||250|
|Operating voltage in volts||230|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
|Energy efficiency class||A|
Controllable Philips Hue LED spotlight Runner with a timeless design
Runner is a modern LED spotlight, which comes with bulbs with the innovative ZigBee standard and can therefore be integrated into an existing smart home system. The colour temperature of the Hue White Ambiance GU10 LED bulb provided can also be adjusted so that the luminous colour and brightness can be set as desired. In addition to the aforementioned options, a variety of lighting scenarios, such as sunrises and sunsets, can also be realised via the Hue app (which is available free of charge in the app store) so that there are no limits to the possible settings. A Hue bridge is required to connect the light to a Hue system and needs to be purchased separately. As the light is then permanently connected to the Hue bridge, it is also in constant contact with the WLAN router so that the light can be controlled from anywhere in the world.
Special features / compatibility
- Can be controlled via the Hue dimmer switch (see the accessories)
- Dimmable (via app or dimmer switch)
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system
- Can be controlled via the Hue app
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- Compatible with ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Magenta (German Telekom) and Busch-Jäger.
- Please note that a bridge, such as the Philips Hue bridge, is needed in order to be able to use the intelligent lighting control functionality.
A++ A+ A B C D E Show full energy efficiency label
Mon to Fri: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Contact us via e-mail
Questions & Answers (1)
Is the Philips spotlight head adjustable in terms of the angle it points in - I am looking for a light where I can adjust to point downwards more acutely
Thank you for your query. In this case we would recommend either 7013047 (can be installed with or without a lead) or 7005926. Both are flexible and can be aimed directly downward if needed.
Be the first to review this product