|Luminous colour||warm white (2,200 K) - daylight (6,500 K)|
|Light bulb||1 x 5.5 W LED|
|Height (in cm)||12|
|Diameter (in cm)||10.3|
|Light output||350 lm|
|Total luminous flux||350|
|Operating voltage in volts||230|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
|Light bulb included||Yes|
|Energy efficiency class||A|
Black, cylindrical Philips Hue White Ambiance LED spotlight Pillar
The Philips Hue Pillar LED spotlight highlights specific in the home as the light of the GU10 LED bulb can be directed as desired by simply adjusting the reflector. The GU10 reflector inside the light comes with the ZigBee technology so that the Pillar spotlight can be integrated into an existing Philips Hue smart home system. Once the light has been connected to the Hue bridge (see the accessories), Pillar can be controlled via an app on your smartphone or tablet. The app can be used to control the spotlight and the entire Hue system from any location, whether you want to dim the light, created timed programs, connect it to other lights or change the luminous colour.
The Pillar LED spotlight can also be controlled via a suitable dimmer switch (see the accessories). This can be used with or without a smart home system. Without a smart home system, it can be used to switch the light on and off as well as dim it or set one of the four pre-programmed lighting scenarios. When used with a smart home system, the buttons can be programmed with individual lighting recipes and the switch can be used as an additional control element to the app.
Special features / compatibility
- Can be controlled via the Hue dimmer switch (see the accessories)
- Dimmable (via app or dimmer switch)
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system
- Can be controlled via the Hue app
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- Compatible with ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Magenta (German Telekom) and Busch-Jäger.
- Please note that a bridge, such as the Philips Hue bridge, is needed in order to be able to use the intelligent lighting control functionality.
A++ A+ A B C D E Show full energy efficiency label
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question
Be the first to review this product
Contact us via e-mail
Mon to Fri: 8.00am - 5.00pm
- FREE Returns within 30 days
- FREE Delivery over €99
- Retail Excellence certified