|Luminous colour||warm white - daylight (2,200 K - 6,500 K)|
|Length (in cm)||11|
|Diameter (in cm)||6.1|
|Total luminous flux||806|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Reference value (in W)||60|
|Power consumption||8,5 W|
|Mercury content (mg Hg)||0|
|Colour rendering (in Ra)||80|
|Average lifetime (in h)||25000|
|Energy consumption in kWh/1000 h||9|
|Start-up time (sec)||0|
|Delivery by forwarding agency||0|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee, Bluetooth|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
Item No.: 7534127
Philips Hue White Ambiance E27 8.5W, set of 2
Double pack of Philips Hue White Ambiance E27 LED bulbs for control via Bluetooth and ZigBee
With the Hue White Ambiance lamp, every light with a E27 fitting can be turned into a smart device. The practical 2-piece kit is the ideal extension for existing Hue kits. The light can also be directly controlled without bridge/router using the dimmer switch (see the accessories) or with the Philips Hue Bluetooth app for smartphone/tablet thanks to the in-built Bluetooth technology.
The White Ambiance lamp offers the right lighting mood for every situation from relaxation to focused work, since the colour temperature can be selected across a wide range from 2,200 to 6,500 K. These settings can be determined as a program based on your daily routine. Since the light bulb communicates via the ZigBee protocol in addition to Bluetooth, it can be integrated into any smart home system that uses this standard via bridge and router. For example, voice control on site or remote control via a smartphone app becomes possible after integrating Hue.
- Energy efficiency class A+
- The white light can be set from warm white (2,200 K) to daylight (6,500 K)
- Bluetooth range indoors ca. 10 m
Special features / compatibility:
- Can be controlled via the Hue dimmer switch (see the accessories)
- Controllable via the corresponding Hue app and Hue Bluetooth app
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system and other ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Telekom (Magenta) and Busch-Jäger
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- Dimmable via app, voice command and dimmer switch
- Intelligent lighting control option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and routers such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see the accessories); this allows for on-site or remote control via a Hue app (free for Android and iOS) or on-site control via voice command using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant.
- Intelligent lighting control option b: direct on-site control via Bluetooth using a free Hue Bluetooth app; this requires a smartphone or tablet that uses Android 7 or iOS 11 or higher and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0 or higher. A router, WiFi or data connection is not required. The use of a bridge is recommended when using more than ten lights. A light can store connections with up to 15 smartphones/tablets; the individual settings are assigned individually.