Trade and frequent orders? Larger projects?Contact to trade team
Philips Hue White Ambiance Cher hanging lamp
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
ZigBee enabled Philips Hue LED pendant light Cher including dimmer switch
Not only the design but also the ability to control the light individually make the Cher LED pendant luminaire an absolute must-have in modern living. The luminaire is made of robust plastic and is equipped with an organically shaped lampshade that merges into a satin diffuser shade on the underside. The diffusor not only provides a soft and glare-free illumination, but also a very homogeneous distribution of the light, so that the table surface to be illuminated is optimally illuminated.
A special highlight is the dimmer switch supplied, which not only allows the brightness to be set as required, but also provides four different pre-programmed light modes. This makes it easy to adjust the light individually to any situation or time of day.
As the light also features the so-called ZigBee standard, it can be integrated into an existing smart home system and thus also be conveniently controlled via app on a smartphone or tablet. The app also offers countless other setting options and allows you to create and save your own lighting scenarios.
Bluetooth technology can also be used here. The matching Philips Hue Bluetooth app enables control via smartphone or tablet without a bridge or existing smart home system. Simple, convenient and yet very smart.
Special features / compatibility
- Controllable with the Hue dimmer switch (included in delivery)
- dimmable (via app or dimmer switch)
- compatible with existing Philips Hue system
- controllable with matching Hue app and Hue Bluetooth app
- compatible with ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Magenta (Telekom) and Busch-Jäger
- intelligent lighting control Option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and router, such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see accessories); this enables local or remote control via Hue app and the option of voice control via Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant.
- intelligent lighting control Option b: Direct on-site control via Bluetooth with free Hue Bluetooth app. If more than ten lamps are used within the Bluetooth control, the use of a bridge is recommended.
Questions & Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question
Be the first to review this product