|Luminous colour||warm white (2,200 K) - daylight (6,500 K)|
|Light bulb||LED - 32 W in total|
|Height (in cm)||5|
|Diameter (in cm)||35|
|Light output||2400 lm|
|Total luminous flux||2400|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
|Light bulb included||Yes|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
Philips Hue LED ceiling lamp Being with a modern design and a dimmer switch
The Being LED ceiling lamp from Philips casts a particularly pleasant spell over the living space as it can create the right ambience in the room at any time due to its various lighting options. It has the so-called ZigBee standard so that it can be integrated into an existing smart home system. A bridge (see the accessories) is needed for this. If this requirement is met, the light can simply be connected to the Philips Hue app (available free of charge in the app store) via a smartphone or tablet and can then be controlled as desired.
The dimmer switch provided can also be used to control the light - and without the need for a smart home system with bridge. It can be used to change and save the luminous colour and brightness of the light as desired. The following lighting modes have been pre-programmed - relaxing, reading, concentration and energy.
Special features / compatibility
- Controllable via the Hue dimmer switch (included)
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system
- Can be controlled via the Hue app
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- Compatible with ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Magenta (German Telekom) and Busch-Jäger.
- Please note that a bridge, such as the Philips Hue bridge, is needed in order to be able to use the intelligent lighting control functionality.
A++ A+ A B C D E Show full energy efficiency label
Questions & Answers (2)
I need two of these for the room. Can they be controlled by the same dimmer switch?
These units come with an integrated dimmer and thus are not compatible to be used with dimmer switches. Please do not use a dimmer switch to operate the unit. Use your regular light switch for this.
is this suitable for bathroom?
This unit has an Ingress protection rating of IP20 and thus it is not recommended for bathroom use or at least near places where it might get hit with water drops. It has no protection against water.
Be the first to review this product
Contact us via e-mail
Mon to Fri: 8.00am - 5.00pm
- FREE Returns within 30 days
- FREE Delivery over €99
- Retail Excellence certified