|Luminous colour||warm white (2,200 K) - daylight (6,500 K)|
|Light bulb included||Yes|
|Light bulb||LED - 39 W in total|
|Suspension (in cm)||140|
|Diameter (in cm)||43.4|
|Other measurements||ceiling canopy diameter 17.8 cm|
|Light output||3000 lm|
|Total luminous flux||3000|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
Create unique light moments with the Philips Hue LED hanging light Amaze in white, with a dimmer switch
The hanging light has a variety of configuration options for changing the luminous colour or the brightness level so that the right feel-good ambience for every time of the day can be set. The Amaze hanging light is not only an absolute innovation from a technical point of view but also with respect to its design, which attracts attention due to its simple and snow white colour in particular. The LEDs built into the wide lampshade generate an even light and are closed off by a satin white diffuser, which distributes the light softly and without glare.
As the light has the innovative ZigBee standard, it can be combined with other Hue lights and conveniently controlled via the smart home system using the Hue app. The Hue bridge required for this is not included and must be purchased separately as an accessory.
So that the light can be controlled without a smart home system, a dimmer switch is also included. This has four pre-set lighting recipes, such as relaxation and concentration. The switch comes with installation materials and can be used as a remote control or wall switch.
Special features / compatibility
- Controllable via the Hue dimmer switch (included)
- Dimmable (via app or dimmer switch)
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system
- Can be controlled via the Hue app
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- Compatible with ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Magenta (German Telekom) and Busch-Jäger.
- Please note that a bridge, such as the Philips Hue bridge, is needed in order to be able to use the intelligent lighting control functionality.
A++ A+ A B C D E Show full energy efficiency label
Mon to Fri: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Contact us via e-mail
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question
Be the first to review this product