|Luminous colour||warm white - daylight (2,200 K - 6,500 K)|
|Length (in cm)||11|
|Diameter (in cm)||6.1|
|Other measurements||dimmer switch - height 9.2 cm, width 3.5 cm, depth 1.1 cm|
|Total luminous flux||806|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Reference value (in W)||60|
|Power consumption||8,5 W|
|Mercury content (mg Hg)||0|
|Colour rendering (in Ra)||80|
|Average lifetime (in h)||25000|
|Energy consumption in kWh/1000 h||9|
|Start-up time (sec)||0|
|Delivery by forwarding agency||0|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee, Bluetooth|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
Item No.: 7534126
Philips Hue White Ambiance 8.5W E27, dimmer switch
Philips Hue White Ambiance E27 Kit – Bluetooth and ZigBee-enabled LED-lamp with dimming switch
This set, with a Philips Hue White Ambiance lamp and a dimmer switch, is the perfect entry-level smart lighting. The switch and lamp are already coupled – simply unpack and start immediately.
The White Ambiance lamp can generate different kinds of bright white light ranging from 2,200 to 6,500 K – which makes it ideal for any ambience from relaxation to concentrated work at home. The free choice or control of four pre-set mixes is made possible via dimming switches (including 1 x CR2450 battery, wall holders with mounting material), which can be used as a wall switch or remote control. In total, up to ten lamps can be assigned to the switch.
In addition, the lamp can be mounted via a Philips Hue bridge and router, which enables remote control via a smartphone app and voice control on site via Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomeKit. In addition to this, the built-in Bluetooth technology offers the option of direct control in the room via app without the need for additional hardware.
- Energy efficiency class A+
- The white light can be set from warm white (2,200 K) to daylight (6,500 K)
- Bluetooth range indoors ca. 10 m
Special features / compatibility:
- Controlled with the Hue dimmer switch included (including magnetic wall holder – adhesive mounting strap is attached)
- Controlled with the relevant Hue app and Hue Bluetooth app for Android and iOS
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system and other ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Telekom (Magenta) and Busch-Jäger
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- Dimmable via app, voice command and dimmer switch
- Intelligent lighting control option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and routers such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see the accessories); this allows for on-site or remote control via a Hue app (free for Android and iOS) or on-site control via voice command using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant.
- Intelligent lighting control option b: direct on-site control via Bluetooth using a free Hue Bluetooth app; this requires a smartphone or tablet that uses Android 7 or iOS 11 or higher and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0 or higher. A router, WiFi or data connection is not required. The use of a bridge is recommended when using more than ten lights. A light can store connections with up to 15 smartphones/tablets; the individual settings are assigned individually.