|Luminous colour||warm white - daylight (2,200 K - 6,500 K)|
|Length (in cm)||5.8|
|Diameter (in cm)||5|
|Total luminous flux||350|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Reference value (in W)||50|
|Mercury content (mg Hg)||0|
|Colour rendering (in Ra)||80|
|Average lifetime (in h)||15000|
|Energy consumption in kWh/1000 h||5|
|Start-up time (sec)||0|
|Delivery by forwarding agency||0|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee, Bluetooth|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
Item No.: 7534132
Philips Hue White Ambiance 5 W GU10 LED, set of 2
Philips Hue White Ambiance GU10 LED bulb in double pack – can be controlled via Bluetooth and ZigBee
The set of two Hue White Ambiance lamps is used as a practical extension to an existing Hue kit, as a smart update of conventional lamps with a GU10 fitting or as a stand-alone starting point for a room lighting controlled by Bluetooth. The light goes well in a range of environments thanks to its wide range, from warm white to daylight.
The Philips Hue Bluetooth app can be activated directly via the smartphone/tablet thanks to the built-in Bluetooth module – without the need for any additional devices. In addition, the communication using the ZigBee protocol allows direct control via the Hue dimmer switch (see the accessories), and also opens up a world of possibilities for smart lighting control thanks to the integration in Hue and all other ZigBee-based smart home systems. All options are available, from the convenient voice control (Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Apple HomeKit) on site to the remote control via smartphone – for example with the appropriate Hue app.
- Energy efficiency class A+
- The white light can be set from warm white (2,200 K) to daylight (6,500 K)
- Bluetooth range indoors ca. 10 m
Special features / compatibility:
- Can be controlled via the Hue dimmer switch (see the accessories)
- Controllable via the corresponding Hue app and Hue Bluetooth app
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system and other ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Telekom (Magenta) and Busch-Jäger
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- Dimmable via app, voice command and dimmer switch
- Intelligent lighting control option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and routers such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see the accessories); this allows for on-site or remote control via a Hue app (free for Android and iOS) or on-site control via voice command using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant.
- Intelligent lighting control option b: direct on-site control via Bluetooth using a free Hue Bluetooth app; this requires a smartphone or tablet that uses Android 7 or iOS 11 or higher and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0 or higher. A router, WiFi or data connection is not required. The use of a bridge is recommended when using more than ten lights. A light can store connections with up to 15 smartphones/tablets; the individual settings are assigned individually.