|Luminous colour||warm white (2,100)|
|Length (in cm)||15|
|Diameter (in cm)||9.5|
|Total luminous flux||550|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Reference value (in W)||40|
|Power consumption||7 W|
|Mercury content (mg Hg)||0|
|Colour rendering (in Ra)||80|
|Average lifetime (in h)||25000|
|Energy consumption in kWh/1000 h||7|
|Start-up time (sec)||0|
|Delivery by forwarding agency||0|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee, Bluetooth|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
Item No.: 7534168
Philips Hue White 7 W E27 filament bulb globe G95
Smart dimmable and rotatable Philips Hue White E27 LED filament light as a globe bulb
A modern control and retro look come together as one with this Philips Hue White Globe lamp. The open-plan lampshades with E27 socket, in combination with the warm light and the firefly look are particularly decorative.
The lamp can be integrated into a ZigBee-based smart home system for creating scenes and timetables, voice control and remote app operation. This is done via a bridge – for example, the Hue bridge (see the accessories) – and a router. If you don't want to use these additional devices and want to switch and dim the lamp directly in the room, you can choose between the Hue dimmer switch (see the accessories) and the free Hue Bluetooth app for tablet and smartphone.
- Energy efficiency class A+
- Warm white light (2,100 K)
- Bluetooth range indoors ca. 10 m
Special features / compatibility:
- Can be controlled via the Hue dimmer switch (see the accessories)
- Controllable via the corresponding Hue app and Hue Bluetooth app
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system and other ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Telekom (Magenta) and Busch-Jäger
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- Dimmable via app, voice command and dimmer switch
- Intelligent lighting control option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and routers such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see the accessories); this allows for on-site or remote control via a Hue app (free for Android and iOS) or on-site control via voice command using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant.
- Intelligent lighting control option b: direct on-site control via Bluetooth using a free Hue Bluetooth app; this requires a smartphone or tablet that uses Android 7 or iOS 11 or higher and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0 or higher. A router, WiFi or data connection is not required. The use of a bridge is recommended when using more than ten lights. A light can store connections with up to 15 smartphones/tablets; the individual settings are assigned individually.