|Luminous colour||warm white (2,100)|
|Length (in cm)||11.5|
|Diameter (in cm)||6|
|Total luminous flux||550|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Reference value (in W)||40|
|Power consumption||7 W|
|Mercury content (mg Hg)||0|
|Colour rendering (in Ra)||80|
|Average lifetime (in h)||25000|
|Energy consumption in kWh/1000 h||7|
|Start-up time (sec)||0|
|Delivery by forwarding agency||0|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee, Bluetooth|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
Item No.: 7534167
Philips Hue White 7 W E27 filament bulb Classic
Decorative Philips Hue White E27 LED filament lamp with the classic light bulb form
This bulb combines the retro filament look with modern controllability. The E27 bulb has the classic light bulb form with coil-shaped LEDs and is ideal for use in lights with an open lampshade. The light is particularly warm with a colour temperature of 2,100 K.
The dimming and switching can be done directly with the Hue dimmer switch (see the accessories) or the Hue Bluetooth app on the tablet/smartphone. If you want to switch the lamp to create scenes using other smart devices, use it by voice command and activate it according to a schedule or remotely, you need a ZigBee bridge (e.g. Hue bridge, see the accessories), a router and the corresponding smartphone app of the smart home system.
- Energy efficiency class A+
- Warm white light (2,100 K)
- Bluetooth range indoors ca. 10 m
Special features / compatibility:
- Can be controlled via the Hue dimmer switch (see the accessories)
- Controllable via the corresponding Hue app and Hue Bluetooth app
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system and other ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Telekom (Magenta) and Busch-Jäger
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- Dimmable via app, voice command and dimmer switch
- Intelligent lighting control option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and routers such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see the accessories); this allows for on-site or remote control via a Hue app (free for Android and iOS) or on-site control via voice command using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant.
- Intelligent lighting control option b: direct on-site control via Bluetooth using a free Hue Bluetooth app; this requires a smartphone or tablet that uses Android 7 or iOS 11 or higher and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0 or higher. A router, WiFi or data connection is not required. The use of a bridge is recommended when using more than ten lights. A light can store connections with up to 15 smartphones/tablets; the individual settings are assigned individually.