Item No.: 7532027
Philips Hue sensor
Motion sensor for Philips Hue lights
The intelligent motion detector can be placed anywhere in the home. Whether on walls, ceilings or simply placed on top of the furniture, it is an indispensable part of the Philips Hue smart home system. It is wireless and can also be fixed onto magnetic surfaces thanks to the magnet on the back.
The Hue sensor reliably detects movements and triggers a lighting scenario for single lights or groups of lights. The lighting scenario can be programmed via the app. This can be a dimmed orientation light at night-time, for example, or a bright daylight in the morning to wake you up. It also comes with an integrated daylight sensor so that the light only switches on when it is needed. The light sensitivity can also be set via the app.
Technical data / compatibility:
- Reaction time
- Passive infra-red (PIR) motion detector with configurable sensitivity
- Ambient Light Sensor (ALS) daylight sensor with configurable sensitivity
- Detection angle 100° horizontally and 80° vertically
- Angle can be adjusted by 60° horizontally and vertically
- Range 5 m
- Batteries: two AAA alkaline batteries (included)
- Installation: can be placed anywhere or installed via a magnet or screw (included)
Please note that it can only be used together with a Philips Hue bridge (see the accessories)