|Luminous colour||multicoloured + warm white (2,000 K) - daylight (6,500 K)|
|Light bulb included||Yes|
|Light bulb||1 x 8 W RGBW LED|
|Height (in cm)||40|
|Diameter (in cm)||10.4|
|Other measurements||ground spike - length 17.2 cm; extension cable - length 5 m; connection cable - length 45 cm; power supply - length 3 m|
|Light output||640 lm|
|Total luminous flux||640|
|Operating voltage in volts||24|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
|Delivery contents||incl. ground spike, power supply and extension cable|
|Energy efficiency class||A|
Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Calla LED pillar light - low voltage system, basic set
The modern Calla pillar light will bathe your garden in a sea of colours. With its integrated LEDs, it can produce white light on the spectrum from warm white to daylight, as well as coloured light from a range of 16 million colours, creating unique effects. You can use the Hue app on your smartphone to control the Calla light, to dim it and to programme timings so that customised lighting plans are not a problem.
The basic set comprises the pillar light, a power supply for connection to the outdoor power point, an extension cable and a ground spike. Up to five Hue low voltage lights can be connected to one power supply. On a terrace, on a veranda or on garden paths, it has never been so easy to set up the lighting in the outdoor area.
Technical data / compatibility:
- Can be controlled and dimmed via the Hue app
- Basic set with a power supply, a ground spike and an extension cable
- Can be extended by up to max. 5 Hue low voltage products (max. 35 m cable length per power supply)
- Warm white (2,000 K) to daylight white (6,500 K)
- 16 million colours for impressive outdoor lighting
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant
- Can be connected to the motion sensor Hue Outdoor sensor (see accessories)
- Compatible with Hue Sync – light in harmony with music
- A connection to the Hue Bridge is necessary (see accessories)
Please note: for the smooth functioning of the Hue outdoor lighting, the first outdoor light should be max. 10 m from the bridge, which is located inside, or a Hue lamp. All additional lights must be installed at an interval of max. 20 m. However, the smaller the interval, the better.
A++ A+ A B C D E Show full energy efficiency label
Mon to Fri: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Contact us via e-mail
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question
Customer Reviews (1)
Philips Hue Calla pillar light, basic set 40 cm
Lights excellent but supplied with wrong plug
My garden has many Hue IP 67 lights installed. Lights .co.uk supplied ...
My garden has many Hue IP 67 lights installed. Lights .co.uk supplied Product with a European plug for a U.K. application and then would not help source the correct connector. Philips have been informed.
- Yes, I recommend this product.