|Luminous colour||warm white (2,200 K) - daylight (6,500 K)|
|Light bulb included||Yes|
|Light bulb||1 x 6.5 W LED|
|Length (in cm)||10.2|
|Width (in cm)||10.2|
|Height (in cm)||10.3|
|Light output||250 lm|
|Total luminous flux||250|
|Operating voltage in volts||230|
|Supply voltage in volts||230|
|Virtual Assistants||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|Smart Home Systems||Philips Hue, ZigBee|
|Apps||iOS App and Android App|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
Philips Hue White Ambiance LED ceiling spotlight Buckram in black
The flexible and modern Buckram LED spotlight belongs to the Philips Hue family of products and comes with a Hue dimmer switch. This can be used to switch the pivotable and rotatable light on and off, dim it seamlessly or set it to one of the four available luminous colours. The switch comes with a wall panel as well as a portable console, which can be used as a remote control.
The luminous colour can be set within the range of warm white to daylight. As well as the dimmer switch, it is also possible to use the Hue app to set the luminous colour. Prerequisite for the Hue app is that the LED spotlight is incorporated into an existing smart home system with a Hue bridge. The dimmer switch can still be used to control the light when it is part of a Hue system.
Special features / compatibility
- Can be controlled via the Hue dimmer switch (included)
- Dimmable (via app or dimmer switch)
- Compatible with an existing Philips Hue system
- Can be controlled via the Hue app
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- Compatible with ZigBee-based systems such as Innogy, Bosch, Magenta (German Telekom) and Busch-Jäger.
- Please note that a bridge, such as the Philips Hue Bridge, is needed in order to be able to use the intelligent lighting control functionality.
A++ A+ A B C D E Show full energy efficiency label
Mon to Fri: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Contact us via e-mail
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question
Be the first to review this product