Trade and frequent orders? Larger projects?Contact to trade team
Philips Hue Argenta LED spotlight, four-bulb
Argenta four-light LED ceiling spotlight, Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance - controllable via Bluetooth and Zigbee
As unobtrusive as the Argenta LED ceiling spotlight is designed with its cylindrical spots and angular ceiling mount, its lighting and control options are diverse and inspiring. The independently adjustable heads of the Argenta ceiling spotlight illuminate every corner of the room. They are each equipped with a Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance GU10 LED lamp, so that white light in different colour temperatures, coloured light and predefined ambience programmes are optionally available.
The selection is made via Hue dimmer switch (see accessories) or via Hue Bluetooth app on the tablet or smartphone; the app also allows individual configuration. Smart Home integration is possible in all ZigBee-based systems via bridge and router. For example, Argenta can be operated on the go with the Hue smartphone app or on site conveniently by voice command (Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Aple HomeKit).
- White light color temperature adjustable from warm white (2,000 K) to daylight (6,500 K).
- 16 million colours
- Bluetooth range indoors approx. 10 m
Features / Compatibility:
- Controllable with the Hue dimmer switch (see accessories).
- Controllable with matching Hue app and Hue Bluetooth app
- compatible with existing Philips Hue system and other ZigBee-based systems such as from Innogy, Bosch, Telekom (Magenta) and Busch-Jäger
- Voice control possible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant
- dimmable via app, voice command and dimmer switch
- smart lighting control option a: ZigBee integration via bridge and router, such as the Philips Hue Bridge (see accessories); this enables control on site or on the go via Hue app (free for Android and iOS) or on site via voice command via Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri) and Google Assistant.
- Smart lighting control option b: Direct on-site control via Bluetooth using the free Hue Bluetooth app; this requires a smartphone or tablet running Android 7 or iOS 11 or higher and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.0 or higher. A router, Wi-Fi or data connection is not required. When using more than ten lamps, the use of a bridge is recommended. A lamp can store connections with up to 15 smartphones/tablets; the individual settings are assigned individually.
Questions & Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question
Be the first to review this product