Ozonos AC-1 Plus air cleaner 0.115 ppm pixel camo
- Height (cm):
- Width (cm):
Material & Colour
- powder-coated aluminium
- pixel camouflage
- Number of light bulbs:
- Wattage (watts):
- Light bulb included:
- Light source exchangeable:
- Integrated LEDs:
- Supply voltage (volts):
- Battery powered:
- Protection class:
- IP code:
- Bulky item:
In limited edition - air purifier Ozonos AC-1 Plus
This limited edition version of the Ozonos AC-1 Plus air purifier not only ensures clean air, but is also a breath of fresh air visually. This makes this aircleaner a harmonious choice for young and modern furnished living rooms and lounges.
The mechanism of action is based on a natural process: sunlight hits the earth's atmosphere and converts atmospheric oxygen (O2) into ozone (O3), which then gradually decomposes again. This is done in Ozonos AC-1 Plus by the special UV-C tube lamp, which irradiates the air drawn into the interior, so that finally a uniform ozone concentration is produced in the room air, which is harmless to health. The small amount of gas is sufficient to significantly reduce the concentration of viruses, bacteria and fungi as well as odorous substances, aerosols and allergens in the room air with its strong oxidative effect. The cylindrically shaped device can be placed as desired on window sills, sideboards, floors and shelves and is suitable for all dry indoor spaces, from private living rooms to fitness studios, hairdressing and beauty salons, waiting rooms, hotel kitchens or dining rooms.
- Eliminates germs, bacteria, viruses, mold spores, mite allergens, pollen, aerosol fats, paint and solvent odors, pet odors, kitchen and cigarette odors.
- It is recommended to limit the continuous stay in the room to 8 h when the device is in continuous operation.
- Operation via button on the device or remote control (enclosed)
- Can be set up anywhere in a dry indoor area or mounted on the wall (bracket included); optional tripod available (see accessories)
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Air throughput hourly: approx. 55 m³
- Loudness: 37 dB
- Coating Illuminant: UVC 25
- Ozone concentration: 0.115 ppm
- Operating environment: ta 0 to 30 °C, rH 0 to 95 %.
- with operating hours counter
- Replacement of the lamp after approx. 8,000 h (see accessories)
- TÜV and Quality Austria certified
- Made in Austria