Trade and frequent orders? Larger projects?Contact to trade team
Ozonos AC-1 Pro air purifier, limited edition
- Premium Quality
Effective Ozonos AC-1 Pro against odours and germs - limited edition in special design
Ozonos AC-1 Pro offers effective air purification and combines it with an eye-catching appearance - this design is only available in limited quantities. The design follows modern trends and can be ideally used in combination with a young and fresh interior design.
The core element of the Aircleaner is the UVC tube lamp inside, whose radiation converts the oxygen molecules (O2) of the sucked-in room air into ozone (O3). This gas is then released into the room and decomposes back into O2 over time, ultimately producing a constant concentration of ozone that is harmless to health. Even small quantities of the gas ensure a significant reduction of viruses, bacteria and fungi in the room air thanks to its strong oxidising effect. In addition, allergens are reduced and unpleasant odours and fats suspended as aerosols are eliminated - ideal for kitchens, canteens, changing rooms and fitness studios. Here Ozonos AC-1 Pro can be placed in many ways in dry areas - on the floor, on walls (holder included), on shelves or on tables.
- In a scientific study it was proven that in a 73.44 m³ room the existing corona viruses are reduced by approx. 90 % during 24 h continuous operation. Source: Test report SN 29606, 2020-1004 of HygCen Germany GmbH
- Elimination of germs, bacteria, viruses, mould spores, mite allergens, pollen, aerosol fats, paint and solvent odours, pet odours, kitchen and cigarette odours.
- It is recommended to limit the continuous stay in the room to 8 h when the device is in continuous operation.
- Operation via button on the device or remote control (enclosed)
- Can be set up anywhere in a dry indoor area or mounted on the wall (bracket included); optional tripod available (see accessories)
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Air throughput hourly: approx. 55 m³
- Loudness: 37 dB
- Coating Illuminant: UVC 50
- Ozone concentration: 0.210 ppm
- Operating environment: ta 0 to 30 °C, rH 0 to 95 %.
- with operating hours counter
- Replacement of the lamp after approx. 8,000 h (see accessories)
- TÜV and Quality Austria certified
- Made in Austria
Questions & Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question
Be the first to review this product