Trade and frequent orders? Larger projects?Contact to trade team
- Premium Quality
Ozonos AC-1 Pro - mobile air purifier for the removal of germs and odours
The Aircleaner Ozonos AC-1 in the Pro version is particularly suitable for larger indoor spaces, where the air quality is severely impaired or for quick application. It is equipped with a special tubular lamp whose UV radiation causes the formation of O3 molecules. These are mixed with the room air and eliminate germs, aerosols and odours with their strongly oxidising effect. Over time, the ozone is decomposed back to O2, so that even in continuous operation, the ozone concentration only increases up to an equilibrium value. The mechanism of action is modelled on the natural formation of ozone in the atmosphere, where the UVC radiation of sunlight is responsible for the formation of O3.
Both visually and functionally, Ozonos AC-1 Pro convinces with versatility. The design as a cylinder with a single-colour finish can be placed inconspicuously in almost any interior. The air purifier can be placed on a table, floor or shelf or mounted on the wall with the included bracket. A stand (see accessories) is also available. The neutralizing effect of Ozonos AC-1 Pro is not limited to bacteria, viruses and fungi, but also includes allergens, odors and aerosol fats produced during frying and deep-frying.
- In a scientific study it was proven that in a 73.44 m³ room in 24 h continuous operation the existing corona viruses are reduced by approx. 90 %. Source: Test report SN 29606, 2020-1004 of HygCen Germany GmbH
- Removal of germs, bacteria, viruses, mould spores, mite allergens, pollen, aerosol fats, paint and solvent odours, pet odours, kitchen and cigarette odours
- It is recommended to limit the continuous stay in the room to 8 h when the device is in continuous operation.
- Operation via buttons on the device or remote control (included)
- can be set up anywhere in dry indoor areas or mounted on the wall (bracket included); optional tripod available (see accessories)
- Weight: 2,7 kg
- Air flow rate hourly: approx. 55 m³
- Volume: 37 dB
- Coating Light source: UVC 50
- Ozone concentration: 0.210 ppm
- Environment during operation: ta 0 to 30 °C, rH 0 to 95
- with operating hours counter
- Replace the lamp after approx. 8,000 h (see accessories)
- TÜV and Quality Austria certified
- Made in Austria
Questions & Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question
Be the first to review this product