Trade and frequent orders? Larger projects?Contact to trade team
- Premium Quality
Flexibly placeable air purifier Ozonos AC-1 for domestic use
The practical Ozonos Aircleaner AC-1 reduces the pollution of the room air with germs and unpleasant odours. The innovative device makes use of a natural mechanism of action: The UVC radiation of sunlight converts O2 molecules of atmospheric oxygen into O3 (ozone), an odourless gas that has a strong oxidative effect and eliminates bacteria, viruses and fungi as well as odours and allergens.
This process is triggered in Ozonos AC-1 by the special UV-C lamp inside. The room air is sucked into the housing through the narrow openings, where it is irradiated and then released again. Even the low and harmless ozone concentration that is generated during this process results in the complete elimination of unpleasant odours and a significant reduction of aerosol and germ contamination in the air. The UVC radiation is limited to the inside of Ozonos AC-1 and the ozone decays to normal atmospheric oxygen before a harmful O3 concentration can accumulate.
Rounded off by its unobtrusive design as a simple, single-colour tube, Ozonos AC-1 can be installed inconspicuously in almost any dry interior. This makes the air purifier the perfect choice for private domestic use, but also for public or commercial spaces with longer stays, such as hotel kitchens, dining rooms, fitness studios, hairdressing and beauty salons, doctors' surgeries or waiting areas.
- Removal of germs, bacteria, viruses, mould spores, mite allergens, pollen, aerosol fats, paint and solvent odours, pet odours, kitchen and cigarette odours
- continuous operation possible - harmless to health
- Operation via buttons on the device or remote control (included)
- can be set up anywhere in dry indoor areas or mounted on the wall (bracket included); optional tripod available (see accessories)
- Weight: 2,7 kg
- Air flow rate hourly: approx. 55 m³
- Volume: 37 dB
- Coating illuminant: UVC 10 %
- Ozone concentration: 0.048 ppm
- Environment during operation: ta 0 to 30 °C, rH 0 to 95
- with operating hours counter
- Replace the lamp after approx. 8,000 h (see accessories)
- TÜV and Quality Austria certified
- Made in Austria
Questions & Answers (0)
Be the first to ask a question
Be the first to review this product