HomePilot® from RADEMACHER
Keeping your home safe and secure
Having a smart home, controlled by your mobile phone, isn’t just a futuristic dream - it’s possible right now!
Founded in 1967 in Rhede, Germany, RADEMACHER’s HomePilot® system offers comfort and security for your home - from automated sun protection to lighting, heating and cameras. And with up to 100 actuator mechanisms to control your system automatically, the system can be expanded at any time.
It’s German engineering for the modern British home.
What does RADEMACHER's HomePilot® offer?
Dream of a smart home!
HomePilot® automatically ensures you feel completely comfortable in your own home with automatic blinds for windows and optimum room temperature and lighting control.
It’s the home dreams are made of.
Live more safely in the smart home!
HomePilot® minimises security risks, like unnoticed open windows or patio doors. And the risk of burglary due to prolonged absence is reduced too. Sensors and cameras allow you to keep a close eye on your home at all times.
Barrier-free thanks to smart home
If you’re physically handicapped, HomePilot® can be used to its full extent: from automated roller shutters for sun protection to lighting, temperature and garage door control, smart home takes care of almost everything.
Can be combined with Philips Hue!
If HomePilot® is connected to the Hue-Bridge, your lighting can be tailored to your tastes and changed whenever you want. And if you leave your lights on when you go out, just switch them off at the touch of a button.
Voice control from the sofa!
The HomePilot® system, including all components from the shutters to the heating system, can be voice-controlled via your Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple Siri.
Access - from anywhere!
With the free HomePilot® app, you can view your home via your smartphone from anywhere at any time which means you can turn the heating on earlier, lock windows or make sure your home is safe while you’re on holiday.
Where can HomePilot® be used?
Sit back and relax
After a long day at work, there’s nothing like an evening of comfort relaxation. HomePilot® creates an atmosphere of well-being thanks to automated, app or voice-controlled lighting and heating.
- Warm winter: automatic heating regulation and closing of electric shutters at dusk to prevent heat loss.
- Cool summer: automatic sun protection position of the roller shutters by environmental sensors.
- Feel-good light: programme personal favourite settings and call them up at any time.
Inviting hallways and safe entrances
The entrance to your home sets the tone for the rest of your property, so it’s essential to make a good impression. When you come home or when visitors arrive, HomePilot® automatically switches on the light in your hallway. This minimises the risk of tripping, especially when you’re carrying luggage or bags of shopping.
- Safe steps: programmable lighting and motion sensors ensure safety.
- Fire protection: networked smoke alarms in the hallway saves lives.
- Good feeling: the entrance area can be monitored with the smart cameras from HomePilot®.
RADEMACHER's HomePilot® turns your kitchen from the place where you cook into a place of enjoyment.
- Comfort: the room thermostat brings the kitchen to the desired temperature in the morning.
- Safety: the app can be used at any time to check whether lamps, electrical devices and cooking equipment have been switched off - and if not, they can be switched off via the app.
A restful sleep recharges your batteries for the next day. HomePilot® prepares your bedroom for the night with automated radiators and dimmed lighting.
- Getting up with daylight: automated roller shutters make getting up in the morning easier.
- Getting your head down: dimmed lighting creates a soothing atmosphere for the evening.
- Feel-good temperature: if radiators are integrated into the home automation system, you can set your desired temperature at any time.
- Fall asleep calmly: networked smoke detectors give vital signals in the event of a fire.
In the morning, you want your bathroom to be pleasantly warm. With HomePilot® Smart Home automation, just set your desired temperature and your bathroom will feel like an oasis every single day.
- Climate change: the automatic radiator control makes it possible to set your desired temperature.
- Saving energy: window sensors automatically reduce the heating when a window is opened, saving energy.
- Relaxation zone: different light settings change the mood and situation.
A child’s bedroom should be a safe space for them to sleep and play. And the RADEMACHER Home System makes sure it is thanks to the Smart Home app. Now parents can check that everything is in order any time, day or night.
- Fixed daily routine: shutters move automatically at the pre-programmed time in the morning and evening.
- Cosy winters: smart room thermostats ensure warm rooms in winter.
- Automatically energy-efficient: window/door contacts save energy and automatically turn down the heating when a window is opened.
- Everything in view: parents can keep an eye on their children's room with an indoor camera and Smart Home app.
Enjoy the outdoors
In summer the balcony, terrace and garden becomes a second living room. An outside home automation system offers extra comfort when relaxing or while hosting a BBQ. This way, your time in the fresh air is used for the beautiful things in life - and the smart home does the rest.
- Cool place: awning control conveniently from the sun lounger.
- Safe lighting: automated path lights ensure safe pedestrian access after dark.
- Weather-sensitive: weather-dependent control of smart home devices via an environmental sensor.
- Safe and secure: with app-controlled outdoor cameras.
Overview of smart home devices by Rademacher
The heart of
RADEMACHER's smart home system coordinates up to 100 actuator mechanisms and can be integrated into the WLAN network.
Garage door control
Automatically open garage doors on arrival with the DuoFern garage door operator. For up-and-over and sectional doors, controlled via the HomePilot® and GeoPilot app
Controlling roller shutters
The electric radio belt winders for roller shutters replace the manual belt winder, and can be controlled at any time via the app or operated automatically depending on the time of day.
addZ USB stick
Smart lighting control with the addZ USB stick: if you plug it into the USB slot of the HomePilot®, you'll be able to integrate ZigBee 3.0 light bulbs.
Take the weather into account
DuoFern environmental sensor
Enables control of heating, shutters and awnings based on temperature, rain, wind speed and UV radiation.
DuoFern radiator actuator
The electronic thermostat regulates the room temperature and saves energy in combination with other actuator mechanisms, such as the windows and doors.
DuoFern smoke detector
Wireless, networked sensors for fire protection. In combination with roller shutter controls, it can open escape routes immediately.
FAQs about RADEMACHER
Up to 100 actuator mechanisms and sensors can be connected to HomePilot®.
All you need to do is activate the "WR Connect" service in HomePilot®. This connects the system to an Internet-compatible router (via LAN or WLAN).
For the radio-based HomePilot® system, no walls need to be torn open, or cables laid. As a result, even a rented flat with an existing WLAN network can be quickly and easily converted into a smart home.
The installation of the roller shutter control is simple. The electric belt winder, which controls and unwinds the roller shutter belt, is available in surface-mounted or flush-mounted options.
But please be aware, a plug socket or electrical connection is needed nearby.
Facts about RADEMACHER
Management: Ralf Kern (CEO), Rüdiger Schmidt (CFO), Yannick Schreiber (COO)
As a RADEMACHER partner, we offer qualified advice and individual solutions tailored to your needs.